Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Desire to Inspire 2017 - Looking for a January Challenger!



Holidays are over, and it's time to start thinking of spring! This collection, Pretty as a Pansy is sure to put someone in the springtime spirit. We are looking for a Challenger for January who wants to have these beautiful fabrics and making something wonderful! 

Are you inspired? We want you to put your name in the hat for this month's challenge! Comment on this blog post or email vanessa@jaftex.com.

PLEASE REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! We will pick someone on Wednesday, January 4, 2017.  


This is how it goes: 

1. YOU sign up below with your email or blog name to this post, or email vanessa@jaftex.com

2. WE pick a winner. 

3. YOU send us your address.

4. WE send you the "Pretty as a Pansy" fabrics shown above.

5. YOU make something AWESOME during the month of January, with pictures and your story.

6. WE post it. 

7. YOU keep it. 

*We would like to have challengers show us they can do it. So while you don't need a blog, you may send pics to the email address above, so we can see what inspires you! 

12 comments:

Joanne said...

This is beautiful! Good luck. :-)

Michele T said...

This would be fun!!!

Louisa said...

Such a lovely collection! How fun to think of spring while we are having such cold winter days! I would love to make something from these.
louquilts.blogspot.com

Cheryl Hammond said...

What gorgeous fabric!!!

Sherry said...

It would be wonderful to work with these fabrics. They are so pretty.

BatikPhoenix said...

Oh my goodness!

Purple.....pansies....sigh!

Just took a deep breath, sighed & then smiled when I saw the fabulous fabric.

Reminds me of all the purple pansies I have planted in huge pots down the entire length of our front porch.

Do you get the distinct idea that purple is my favorite color & pansies are my favorite flowers! Love this time of year just for the pansies!

Lisa
lisafranklin2004@earthlink.net

Seacoast Quilter said...

I would love to work with some of this fabric. My mother loved pansies and always planted them every spring. I would be happy to create something original with this fabric.

Sherry said...

Beautiful fabric, I know the person you choose will have fun creating with it.

GranChris said...

I have a big stack of pieced quilts that need quilting. I vow to quilt them all.

Paulette Voit said...

Oh, I am thinking spring, sunshine, and warmth. They are predicting another foot of snow here for the next few days. Would love to sew with "sunshine". What a beautiful quilt this would make. Love the pansies!

Kathy said...

Ohhh, I would love to work with this fabric. I love the colors and I love pansies. I have lots and lots of ideas in mind.

Sherry said...

Oops, forgot to include my email address on my first post, it is:
crazyquiltpatcher AT yahoo DOT com

Sorry for the oversight!